Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"DORIAN" (Version 2.0)



After completing my initial draft of "Summer Boys", I decided to put it away for a couple weeks and let the work simmer. It's always best to add a bit of distance and come back fresh to see with clear eyes: what's good and what needs improvement.

In the meantime, I took another look at "Dorian" and decided that the first graphic novel I made over the summer -- which really wasn't a graphic novel so much as a photo collage of stills from the film -- I went back and really polished it up and have re-released it on Amazon.

For example, below is a side by side study of a thumbnail sketch depicting the first page. A lot more text (and character dialogue) has been added, fleshing out the story in a way that was previously missing.

BELOW IS THE LINK TO THE EBOOK:

http://www.amazon.com/DORIAN-GRAPHIC-NOVELLA-VERNON-BAUER-ebook/dp/B00GY4V8OS/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1386124476&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment